Tuesday 29 May 2012

Africa's Political Capital

Look at me, I'm an MP.

There's no such thing in my culture!!! I will not stand for such disrespect. I'm a chief in my village. Standing in line is not for me. My village people queue up out side the menstruation hut of one of my wives. Has a new chief been born?

Stop rambling on you nitwit. I should be working, I should be giving, I should be providing, but me I'm a chief! Chief's only take and receive. My son will learn to take and receive, a chief is what I'll make him.

Then you realize that your kraal is not the territory and it's only as much as a speck of dust on the map. Now your importance in life has shifted, from chief to child. Wet behind the ears. In the eye's of the world your are a controlling sexiest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment